Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On Vacation in the Pacific Northwest

I am packing my bag and getting out of town. Well, so to speak since I do not live in town. But none the less, I'm heading out, hitting the road, taking off. My destination is the Pacific Northwest and I could not be more excited!

Please note that the following gorgeous photography is not mine.
I have linked the photos to the photographers' sites. Please give them a click too!


My sweetheart and I will be staying for three nights in Seattle to get our city fix. There is a ton to see and do and I'm planning on shopping, dining, and touring to the max.





A whale watching tour is on our list too. I just hope I do not get so excited that I forget to snap some photos! This is something that has been on my bucket list for a long time!



Next we are heading to Port Angeles. For those of you who are Twilight fans this is the heart of it all. I am looking forward to exploring the Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park. There are all those wonderful wineries to explore too.



So don't expect me back for awhile. I'm taking my camera(s), of course, and will return with many pics and experiences to share.

Cheers!



Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen