Monday, December 14, 2009

A Winter Walk with Furry Pals

A black dog playing in the snow has snow all over his face.
The day was a balmy 40F degrees and the sun was shining. The foxhound and the Australian shepherd were looking at me with expectant toothy grins. Okay, let's go for a walk! After much leaping about on their part and pulling on boots and coat on my part, we were ready. I opened the front door and they waited politely until I said okay, then they bounded away leaping and cavorting in the snow. Rob plopped down in a rather large snowdrift, then plunged his face down into the snow and immediately looked at me as if to say "I love snow!" Meanwhile Dulcie was waiting on the road ready to get down to the business of a walk. Let's go!




A dog waits patiently for a walk on a snow covered mountain road.
Dog on Road
The loyal hound waits patiently for her morning walk in the winter light of a snowy mountain top road.
get purchase information on this photo


Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen