Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunrise Snow

A framed photo of last year's dried flowers look lovely under a blue blanket of snow in the soft rose light of sunrise.
Sleepy eyed I peeked my head out from under the warm covers. A rosy glow was painting the ponderosa pines outside my window a lovely blush. I slowly crawled out of bed and grabbed my robe. On my way to fix coffee I noticed that the room was flooded with the early eastern light casting pink glows and purple shadows across the room. Fortified with a cup of coffee I threw a coat on and ventured out into the front yard. Last year's dried flowers were pushing up from under a blue blanket of snow in the soft pink light of sunrise. I hope you like this wintry picture too.









Last year's dried flowers look lovely under a blue blanket of snow in the soft rose light of sunrise.
Sunrise Snow
Last year's dried flowers look lovely under a blue blanket of snow in the soft rose light of sunrise.
get purchase information for this photo here
find out how to get a free matte for this photo here



Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen