Saturday, June 20, 2009

Premio Meme Award



Lily of Tulip's Talking has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. I am blushing with this honor! Thanks so much!

The rules of this award is that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it to 7 people. Here we go!

1. I live in an off-grid home powered by solar energy.
2. I have been stalked by a mountain lion.
3. I have two rescue dogs; one Aussie mix and one fox hound mix.
4. I have a tattoo.
5. I have been married for 37 years to my sweetheart, Ric. Uh, oh. Gave my age away.
6. I love reading and collecting books.
7. I have a motorcycle endorsement on my drivers license.

Now to pass this award along to 7 deserving blog owners (in no particular order):

Beholden to Nature
Gypsy Moon Designs
Pfeiffer Photos
Swirly Girl
Celtic Cat
Studio 618
Ramblings By Judi

Please be sure you visit and follow these wonderful blogs!