Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Warehouse Moon

An old brick warehouse under a full moon.An old warehouse in Bucyrus, Ohio has been boarded up for a long time. Every time I venture back to my childhood home a few miles away, this building beckons my camera to shoot. If anyone recognizes this building I would love to know what its former life was. I think it is a very beautiful old building and in the west we do not see very much brick, especially used in such a big structure. I loved playing in post processing with this one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it.















An old brick warehouse under a full moon.
Warehouse Moon
A slice of American history is preserved as a full moon glows over an old 19th century brick warehouse, long ago boarded up and abandoned.
click here for purchase information on this photo





Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen