Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunlit Copper Dome

Copper dome on classical Doric architecture building.I admit it. As well as my love of nature, I love architecture and it is one of my favorite things to photograph. The abstractions and geometry fascinate the eye. This Greek Revival courthouse in Bucyrus, Ohio caught my eye just as the sun was near setting. The lighting was perfect as the copper dome caught fire with the glow of the sunset. The close angle really shows off the classical Doric style of the building and it almost seems to be tumbling in upon itself. I hope you like it.









Copper dome on classical Doric architecture building.
Copper Dome
A copper dome catches the last light of the day atop the classical Doric styled architecture of a Greek revival courthouse.
click here for more information on this photo





Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen