Friday, March 19, 2010

Orange Orange

orange slices arranged like a heart on a green plateToday's post is all about color. I was inspired to pick orange by the fantastic sunrises I have been greeted by this week. They paint my bedroom in a warm orange glow making it easy to pop out of the covers and start my day. For some reason when it's gloomy it is much better to stay under the blankets. But orange rejuvenates me, gets my motor running. I hope you enjoy my guest photography today and click on the shops and photos. Oooo-aarrrrange you glad I picked orange!






orange slices arranged like a heart on a green plate



orange architectural buildings



orange gerber daisy



little orange volkswagen beetle



chinese lantern plants highlighted in the bright winter sunlight





Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen