Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tropical Beauty Hibiscus

A red hibiscus flower.Every year I buy plants to decorate my deck and make it into our favorite outdoor room. Even though we only get to use it a few months every year we always look forward to outdoor dining and relaxing. This year I found this tropical hibiscus at the grocery and could not resist that beautiful coral red color. It has given me one or two new blooms every day all summer. I intend to bring it inside for the winter. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks everyone!










A red hibiscus flower.
Tropical Beauty
A tropical hibiscus in luscious coral red on a dark background holds its blooms briefly, but the large blossoms are eye stoppers when fully open.
click here for more information on this photo





Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen