Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Farmers Market

Red TomatoGoing to the Farmers Market is one of my favorite summer time activities. I love looking at the rows of fruit and vegetables just waiting for a taste. Anyone that has ever eaten a peach off of a tree or sweet corn picked within hours knows what I am talking about. Today's corporate farms have nothing over these small farmers when it comes to taste and nutrition. Tomatoes happen to be one of my favorites and I love them paired with sweet corn. What is your favorite?




Red Tomato

Red Tomato
There's nothing like a fresh red tomato from the Farmers Market. This photo would be a great addition to a kitchen setting.
click here for more information on this photo



Farmers Market in Seattle



Farmers Market in Seattle
Farmers Market
A gray and rainy day at the Pike Place Market in Seattle highlights the bright red market sign and clock.
click here for more information on this photo





Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen