Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Reviews



REVIEWS

Lindsay says:
I LOVE the photos! A pleasure to work with :) Happy to accommodate special requests. Beautiful work! Thanks so much!!!!

Irina says:
Thank you very much, Julie! Super fast shipping and excellent communication. The photograph is even more striking and vivid in person! My mom was thrilled with her gift. I cannot wait to order more of your pieces. There are a couple I already have my eye on. 

I highly recommend Julie's work! An absolute pleasure!

Sharon says:
I love the cards, and will enjoy sending them out in the next few days. The pictures are from areas in Colorado where I have lived, so this makes them all the more perfect. Thank you for the nice emails, for the careful packaging, and super fast delivery!!

Clare says:
These are beautiful. Such beautiful photography and such professional cards. I am proud to send them to my friends. Thanks, Julie

Annie says:
gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS print!!!! Julie has been a delight to deal with and I look forward to purchasing more of her work :)

Jessica says:
I LOVE my picture! Great shop, friendly people, and wonderful photography!

Allie says:
Absolutely beautiful! High quality photograph. Well-packaged. Quick shipping. Please visit Julie Magers Soulen's shop for lovely photography!

Jen says:
Absolutely gorgeous photograph- I love it! Thank you!

Bonnie says:
Dealing with JulieMagersSoulen is a delight. I love the print I purchased and my dealings with Julie were professional with a personal touch that will certainly bring me back for more. Thank you Julie!!!

Tina says:
Excellent quality, and super fast shipping! Highly recommend!

Karrie says:
Arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Lovely work, lovely seller. Thank you!

Alison says:
Beautiful card, I know my homesick friend will love it! Great seller - good communication and an asset to Etsy! Thanks so much!

GSS says:
I was so pleased to receive a beautiful photo with a lovely card. Thank you!

Becky says:
It is beautiful, as expected and in pristine condition! Thanks so much!

Jason says:
Hi Julie,
I got photo today. It looks beautiful! Thanks for your help and for sending things so quickly and carefully.


LINKS


My fine art photography features the cities, landscapes, flora and fauna of the American West. Every photo is archival quality and will last a lifetime. Your satisfaction if very important to me. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within seven days for a full refund minus shipping and handling. No questions asked!

Click here to visit either of my galleries on Etsy or 1000 Markets. Thanks!




Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen