Monday, December 1, 2008

Profile Page

Julie Soulen with her dogs, Keota and Champ.



Since I moved to Colorado more than 20 years ago, I have been an avid hiker, camper and skier. In the late 90s my husband and I moved to a house in the forest of the Rocky Mountain foothills where we live off-grid. My love of nature is reflected in my photography and I have traveled the length of the Rockies, from New Mexico to northern Canada, seeking to capture the endless beauty of the West.

My photography was featured for over eight years on DenverPost.com in "The Colorado Journal". I have also been featured on the Daily Ray of Hope published by the Sierra Club. My work has been published in the "2009 Paws for Charity Art Book" and "She's a Rainbow Photography Book."

This blog is dedicated to all the people that have encouraged me to capture with photography the beauty that can be found in the world around us. Please feel free to comment and give me your opinions. Enjoy!



Blog of Note button
Blog of Note|September 16, 2009


See what others are saying!


LINKS

Etsy Shop
1000 Markets Shop
Facebook
Twitter

My fine art photography features the cities, landscapes, flora and fauna of the American West. Every photo is archival quality and will last a lifetime. Your satisfaction if very important to me. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within seven days for a full refund minus shipping and handling. No questions asked!

Click here to visit either of my galleries on Etsy or 1000 Markets. Thanks!




Etsy
Buy Handmade
JulieMagersSoulen